FAQ – The Spanish Hub
How can I activate the license code I bought?
In order to activate your license code, you need to have a user account at BlinkLearning.com. So if you don’t have one:
- Click on the ‘Create account’ button on their home page.
- Complete the account creation form with your information and the license code.
Once you complete the process, your account will be created and your contents will be added to your library.
If you already have a BlinkLearning account:
- Log into your account
- Click on the ‘Add books’ icon in the sidebar on the right
- Fill in the code and click on the ‘OK’ button.
Check out this video if your prefer a visual explanation:
Can I share my license code with someone else?
I lost my license code. What can I do?
If you didn’t activate it, you can email us from the email account you used to purchase it, and we will send you your license code.
How can I request help?
- Creating a preliminary space to run trials and tests: [email protected]
- Creating the definitive setup for your university or school: [email protected]
- Creating user accounts for educators: [email protected]
- Training: using The Spanish Hub and its tools: [email protected]
- Trouble activating an account or license code:[email protected]
- Technical support: [email protected]
- Questions or comments about content: [email protected]
- Trouble with an account: [email protected]
- Trouble activating a license code: [email protected]
- Trouble accessing an account: [email protected]
- Lost license codes: [email protected]
Contact us: [email protected]
Operating hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm EDT
We will respond to all inquiries within 24 hours
Setting up The Spanish Hub
Setting up a new student account
Joining a class group
Add new teachers to an existing class
Create and assign activities
Create a new class/group
Assign an interactive quiz (teachers)
Review and grade an interactive quiz (teachers)
Completing a voice recording activity (students)
Changing the language settings and the profile picture (students)
Gradebook: Using the ‘Lesson filters’
Gradebook: Reviewing Interactive Activities exercises
Gradebook: Reviewing Interactive Textbook exercises
Gradebook: Reviewing Quiz Results
Gradebook: Reviewing homework assignments
Gradebook: Reviewing and Reassigning Homework
Gradebook: Changing an assignment’s due date
Any other questions?
If you did not find the answer to your question here, we will be glad to help you out!