Students’ Basic Grammar of Spanish. English Edition
198 in stock
The Students’ Basic Grammar of Spanish (SBG) is a self-study grammar book for students at Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) levels A1-B1. It tackles the traditionally difficult grammar problems faced by students of Spanish through straightforward explanations, accompanied by a variety of engaging, accessible and practical exercises.
Designed as a self-study book for students, the SBGS can be used outside the classroom, or as a study aid for a language course. It can also be used at levels above B1.
- It offers clear, precise and thorough explanations expressed in plain language.
- It contains over 470 illustrations that make it easier to understand the grammar points covered.
- It provides more than 370 exercises to help learners understand and assimilate the grammar presented, and avoid common mistakes.
- It offers helpful examples of real, communicative Spanish and contains a wide range of text types.
- It also includes: An answer key / Regular and irregular conjugated verbs / A complete and easy-to-use thematic index