La formación del profesorado de español. Innovación y reto
This is the first book in a series aimed at training teachers of Spanish as a foreign language, and has been produced as a partnership between International House and Difusión. It is, without a doubt, a useful and rewarding book for any teacher of Spanish as a foreign language.
La formación del profesorado de español contains the following articles:
- From the provision of services to the creation of experiences: the need for a new framework for teaching and learning (languages) in the 21st century, Fernando Trujillo.
- Teaching how to learn, Encina Alonso.
- The learner’s and the teacher’s skills, Susana Ortiz and Geni Alonso.
- Grammar drama! Why language must be analysed in the Spanish classroom, Marta González and María Cabot.
- From activity to task and from task to learning, Berta Sarralde.
- Communicative language skills and activities: an instruction manual, Sonia Eusebio.
- The art of planning and planning with art, Antonio Orta.
- Designing materials for teaching and learning Spanish as a foreign language: 10 essential questions, Agustín Garmendia and Neus Sans.
- Cooperative learning and teaching of languages: a story of attraction, Juan de Dios López.
- Didactics discourse in the Spanish as a foreign language classroom: do we know how we talk when we talk in class?, María Vicenta González.
- Instructions for Spanish as a foreign language, Daniel Cassany.
- The role of technology in the classroom: on interaction and digital action, Francisco Herrera.
- Exploring the emotional side of Spanish as a foreign language teaching, Jane Arnold.
Also available in a digital edition for Kindle.