C de C1 – Student’s book
322 in stock
C de C1 is the new Spanish as a foreign language manual for the higher level.
Learning and teaching with C de C1 involves:
- Having a complete modern manual in which we have taken the opinions of thousands of teachers with experience at this level into account.
- Using real documents with a wide variety of text types (from literature to Facebook messages) in class.
- Exposing students to different geographic and sociolinguistic varieties of Spanish.
- Dealing with current general-interest subjects in class.
- Working with samples of real language.
- Tackling a wide range of grammar, vocabulary, and discursive and pragmatic content.
- Focusing on personal, in-depth and dynamic learning. The focus on vocabulary is one of the manual’s main areas, as are developing strategies, multilingual skills and attention to form.
- Assessing and training critical skills.
- Being able to work with units flexibly and, when so desired, putting flipped classroom techniques into practice.